Tuesday, November 29, 2022

How I benefit from Google AI ..

According to Britannica, artificial intelligence (AI), the ability of a digital computer or computer-controlled robot to perform tasks commonly associated with intelligent beings. The term is frequently applied to the project of developing systems endowed with the intellectual processes characteristic of humans, such as the ability to reason, discover meaning, generalize, or learn from past experience.

As an early user of Amazon AI through Alexa, I have been enjoying the privileges of  using AI for songs and entertainment, news etc from end 2017 and now  have of late started using it in my professional work. Google AI is helping me in this.

How Gogle AI is helping me

1. While preparing quiz and noting text, I use the Google AI  program to convert speech to text

2. The speech converted text has some grammatical mistakes, Google AI points it out to me underlining the same in red

3. The speech converted text can have some spelling mistakes too, Google AI points it out to me underlining it in red

4. To get a broad understanding I also access, the section titled, People also ask. This is the Google AI contribution to related aspects of the search I have made. It gives me a 360 degree understanding of the idea / concept in mind and what questions people have asked Google over the past many years and what was the closes answer Google could provide to those questions. 

The Google AI gives me great inputs to prepare lot of the quizzes I give to the students, app 15 to 20 in each subject during a semester, both in Moodle and the quizzing platform quizizz.com. The conceptual clarity given by quizzes makes it a great teaching pedagogy style.

Over the next couple of years, I am sure AI would have entered more aspects of human interaction and learning and we look forward to it.

George..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..