Friday, April 21, 2006

Regarding career and future ..

My service in Goa Engineering College has had many ups and downs. Presently armed with PhD and 16 years of service in Govt Engineering College, Goa I should try to leverage and make the best use of the time spent.

Today I was told by the Dir of Accounts that I am eligible for a decent amount as pension. I should try to switch over my career to either software or management education to get on the fast track. I know I can achieve much more in life, but it takes patience. Will Wipro respond to my application ?

george..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..