Thursday, October 18, 2007

Taking new responsibilities at XIME.

New responsibilities have always challenged me as it demands more from oneself to the organization. Not forgetting the fact that new responsibilities are what gets one going to cover higher academic responsibilities and duties to the student community and society in general.

I was taken totally aback when the news was conveyed to me by the President Prof J Philip of Xavier Inst. of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)that I have to take over the added responsibility of Coordinator of new Admissions for the year 2008 to XIME. XIME admits students through the XAT ( Xavier Admissions Test administered by Xavier Labour Relations Institute).

It is indeed a challenge as I look forward to interacting with a number of Institutions and individuals and conducting interviews and group discussions to select the final batch of one hundred and twenty students who will enter XIME during 2008.

I am sure I will be able to fulfil the duties and responsibilities to the fullest satisfaction of the XIME Society and its office bearers. I pray to God to give me the courage of character and conviction to take added responsibilities in future to make this life worthwhile on this earth.

Full details regarding admissions and the time schedule of Interviews are available at www.xime.org .

George Easaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..