Monday, October 22, 2007

Still added responsibilities at XIME ..

The President and Director along with the Secretary XIME society had asked me to take charge as the Associate Dean (Academic Programme) at XIME from 22 Oct 2007, Monday.

I have taken over charge today Monday, 22 October, 2007 and hope to do the job with greatest sincerity and devotion to the best of my ability.

With help from all the staff and students of the Institution, I am sure we can together help the Institution reach great heights and excel in all spheres.

Once again requesting help and cooperation from the stakeholders in the process.

I remain, sincerely yours,

george..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..