Wednesday, December 22, 2010

GMAT perfect scores !!

As of my information there have been only 4 perfect scores in GMAT history ( the test which is used by many top B Schools in US and Europe to admit students and check their managerial aptitude..) ..

The first was Rober McNamara, President of World Bank, former US Secertary of Defense

The second was a Sindhi from Gujarat, the third an Iyer from Chennai and fourth a Malyalai from Mumbai.

If this information is complete it goes to prove certain points. Indians for whom English is a second language have actually outsmarted native American speakers of the language in language proficiency and comprehension abilities, three times.

ge..

1 comment:

  1. Hello Doctor George,
    I came across your blog while searching for news regarding 'Thangu'.To be honest I am very happy and excited to see a blog that tried to expose these fake healers and pastors.I am also for the past couple of years actively exposing these fraud pastors.So to see a blog with an honest approach to expose these pastors and Godmen really excited me.I am not surprised to read the comments from those foot soldiers of these frauds.I have also received similar replies from my friends and colleagues who are blindly following thangus,dinakarans,mullakara etc.I had written to all Govt: agencies about this and nobody had the courtesy to reply back except for CBI who said they cant file a case unless I provide an evidence.Now I am planning to write to Kapil Sibal about the fake universities which give fake 'PHDs' to these born again frauds. One of these fake university offered PHD for me at 10,000 RS.I dont hav any idea about what prompted you to stop writing against these frauds.I cant see any blogs after 2008 about this.SO I would like to request you to write more about these frauds bcoz this is like cancer its spreading day by day.even educated people are exploiting this for minting money.I know one software engineer who is actively promoting himself as new generation evangelist.His father and his father in law are 'famous' evangelists and have their own churches.Now they are promoting him. Sooner or later he will quit his job and convert into a full time evangelist.Hope to see new blogs from you
    thanking you
    Derrick Sebastian
    derrickseban@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..