Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Texting that saves lives - TED talk ..

Texting is 11 times more powerful than email, with 100% open rate .. I get an immediate reply when I text my son than when I try to call him up. It is the same with almost every one of my colleagues too. 

An interesting TED talk ..

http://www.ted.com/talks/nancy_lublin_texting_that_saves_lives.html 

The venture of ours and our kids into the digital domain is irreversible .. Texting is an effective way of communicating with youngsters and helping them in the final run .. as how this talk details .. It helps in reducing crime rates and can help build a better society .... 

The potential is enormous, but we are slowly getting to understand the close link between this personal communication tool and technology and our social lives..

Pl give your views too on this ..

ge..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..