Monday, September 17, 2012

Hard Rock Cafe experience ..


I require some help from my friends on a simple activity ..

I am discussing about "Hard Rock cafe" in the class during the coming days .. Hard Rock Cafe is a rock n' roll theme based chain of international restaurants, it has also got restaurants in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai . Never been to any of them, but I am sure lot of my friends and music fanatics would have already visited visited a couple of them already and have their own opinion to talk about the place. ( My colleague in Alliance has visited five already..).

I am looking at this from the operations strategy view point and so am interested in what your views are on your observations about 1) the ambience of the place, 2) special rock n' roll memorabilia on display which you found interesting to mention, 3) the quality of food, 4) the rock band performance which you enjoyed, 5)  the hospitality of the employees, 6) the cafe load factor ( attendance), 7) % of youngsters, mid-aged like us, and old people 8) lighting inside bar area and restaurant 9) 


Thanx a lot for your time and a willing mind ..


--
Sincere regards,

George Easaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..