Saturday, May 23, 2020

Tour of a cargo ship ..

A sea man's life is tough. Though he gets to see all land and people around the world,  being away from home and family for sometime as long as six to eight months can really be nerve-cracking.

Click here for a video of the tour of a cargo ship (25 minutes), interesting  ..

If not for an appointment letter from MRF Chennai, I would have been working on a cargo, container or cruise ship now, as before MRF, I was working at Kochi Port Trust after my Mechanical Engineering degree BTech, from Government College of Engineering   Trivandrum,  Kerala, 1981-86.

This video helps me give real life experience sharing with students on sea transportation using ships.

George 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..