Thursday, July 10, 2008

How it feels to be left at the school on a bicycle ?


After shifting to the campus accomodation in Electronic City Ph II of the Xavier Inst of Management and En'ship, on Sunday last, my daughter Chinnu studying in St Francis De Sales School had an experience of her lifetime this morning. We went to the bus stand on a bicycle. I had not rode a bicycle for many years and my daughter enjoyed the experience very much. In Bangalore you don't see fathers driving their kids to the school / busstop on bicycles !!!  Of all places, Electronics city in Bangalore, next door to Satyam, TCS, General Electric, Wipro, Infosys and HCL.

These are some of the pleasures in life.. Later she was asking me to drop her at school on the same bicycle !! through the thick traffic !! Oh, no, not now, but surely I'd love to do that in the next two months....

ge..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..