Friday, November 14, 2008

Member / head of Chandraayan I propulsion team ..


I was really surprise to hear that my benchmate at SD College Alleppey and College of Engineering Trivandrum, M Mohan was part of the propulsion team of Chandraayan - I which made history for being the cheapest and technologically superior moon mission ever to orbit the moon launched by India on Oct 22.

Indians are on top of the world now !!

With tonight's soft launch of the Moon Impact Probe ( MIP) Indian presence on lunar surface will be established..

Some of my earlier blog entries ..






george..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..