Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Airtel Broadband 512 Kbps ..

Recently I took a 512 Kbps Airtel broadband connection in
koramangala, Bangalore.

The connection is working finr.. But the first bill has come, Even
thoguh I had applied for a 3 GB monthly pachage, they have charges me
for each MB I have downloaded. Also an unknown charge of Rs 500.00 has
been put there..
I do not know how it has come there ?

One person takes the first chequeof Rs 500.00, another person sells a
modem for Rs 800, installs and leaves.

Airtel co. comes at the end of the month and charges me Rs 900 for
just 10 days usage in the month.. What ridiculous !!

--
Sincere regards,

George Easaw
Airtel No (080) 42211821

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..