Tuesday, March 01, 2011

A recurrence and cure ..


I had a recurrence of low back ache after almost four years.

Unknowingly almost a week back I lifted some weight. Also played shuttle badminton in the evenings. I thought the pain would subside, but actually it aggravated.

Last thursday morning I found I could not get up from the bed. On Friday, the day Governor was coming to the college, I got admitted to Hospital. Was there for a week and am back at home. Going for work half day and then continuing physio therapy.

Will have to continue with some exercises for building abdominal muscles and then continue walking. As of wednesday, 2 March, 2001, saw the doc and everything is fine. Should not bend and lift heavy weights, games can wait for some time.

ge..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..