Tuesday, March 22, 2011

staying in Koramangala..

I am amazed at the diversity of car population on a small 100m stretch of road in front of my house in 6 th block in Koramangala in Bangalore.

I have cars from almost aoll major manufacturers in the world who have Indian collaboration in the garages of my neighbours. Starting with German Mercedes Benz ( 1 no>), Volkswagon (1 no.), Fiat palio ( 1 no.), Hyundai ( 4 nos.) , Tata ( 2 nos.), Ford ( 3 nos.), Chevorlet ( 1 no.), , Renault ( 1 no.), Toyota ( 4 nos.) Maruti Suzuki ( 8 nos.)

ge..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..