Friday, February 09, 2024

My experiences with ChatGPT, Gemini and Perplexity AI

 I have been seriously using ChatGPT ver 4, Gemini (earlier Bard) from Google for the past eight to ten months and and Perplexity from Arvind Srinivas of IIT Chennai for more than 2 months.

Each AI app is getting better and better day by day. As an academic professional who needs to refer and gther information on a daily, if not hourly basis, the three apps have been very useful. 

ChatGPT is getting more and more richer while Gemini is giving useful output, no doubt. Perplexity has been giving surprises since its start with its short, focused answers to most of the questions I ask.

As a smart individual, I am making use of the best from all the three AI apps in my class teachng and presentations, even in preparing the quizzes, which I am giving one for each session. I know it is very tiring , the beauty is when we prepare with the quiz inmind, our teaching becomes more intense and focused. 

Over all AI from all the big players ahs been benegiting me very much both in my professional and personal life. Asking details about low back ache, modes of treatment, medical procedures has been helping sort personal health issues.

This is an example how AI can be used for both professional and personal use by us.

George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..