Monday, November 30, 2015

My expt with social media boycott

Click here to read an article on Internet addiction from the NY Times ..

Facebook is a great distraction and so I have boycotted it, totally.

Whatsapp is an interesting app, I get to exchange lot of messages with my students and friends, urgent and non0-urgent. I am still holding on to it. Not abusing or overusing it.

How much ever time one works on the Internet, if it adds value to one's life, thoughts and actions, then it is worth it, else keep it aside.

Banking still on the print edition of The Economist to keep myself updated with the latest national and international events and news around the world.

ge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..