Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Did Apple Inc steal double camera tech from Israeli firm ?

Israeli firm Core Photonics has accused Apple Inc of having stolen it's double camera technology and used it in Apple Models starting with 7S on wards.

Did Apple really steal this technology from Core Photonics ? Apple is the second most valuable company in the world in terms of market capitalisation at $859 billion in 2018.

Click here for the article in Fortune .. I also have an Apple phone and if I had known before that I am buying this phone from a perpetual offender, I would never have spent a fortune to get this. I was always under the impression I was dealing with a fair player.

Apple's behaviour as regards this double camera technology has definitely brought me pain and I feel bad for Apple. Apple has acted against what I perceive to be fair operations in the market for its own pecuniary benefits.

Will Apple be ready to compensate it's users for the loss of respect and having a bad reputation in society for stealing ? When will Apple sort these issues and reclaim it's name ?

George.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..