Saturday, January 01, 2011

flipkart.com

Flipkart is a recently started online (book) venture by two former amazon.com employees Sachin and Binny Bansal, IITDelhi graduates and operating out of Bangalore.

The site is already the top online booksite in India with almost 2000 books being despatched daily to customers throughout India at huge discounts ranging from 10 to 30 % with free delivery.

I have already placed orders for 4 books and two have been delivered already. The other two will come in two days time. Their service is good, packaging world class, simple uncluttered interface, payment portal very good, search is very convenient and fast processors at the back end enable quick placement of orders. Both debit and credit cards from major banks are being accepted at the site, besides payment on delivery option..

I request all my friends and colleagues to at least visit the site and encourage this entrepreneurial venture from these youngsters and help them succeed and make this world's no 1 online portal. They also deal in games, music and mobiles .. I have not ventured into that domain.

I have earlier done business with rediff, firstandsecond.com, indiatimes,com but this site is different, very simple and elegant. Great benefits too, why should I visit sapna bookstore(the largest in Asia, as it claims), near to where I stay in Koramangala, when I can get the same delivered at Rs 150-200 less, straight to my home !



ge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..