Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Thank you Goa ..

Thank you Goa govt, my colleagues and students of Goa Engineering College, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa ..

Goa Engineering College Main building front view .. 

In my tenure with Goa Govt for 19 years,, I benefited a lot and enriched my experience and educational qualifications.  Life has to move on and in my pursuit for more challenges and experiences, I have moved out of Goa.

I am thankful to everyone, especially my colleagues from the Mechanical Engineering department and my students from 1990 to 2006, with whom I have interacted in these 18 years in Goa govt.

I am extremely indebted to them for having enriched my life  .. You have enriched my life beyond words can explain ..

Thanks a zillion once again ..

Why I  love teaching ??

Career shift ..

Shifting to Peermade from Goa

ge..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Environmental Sustainability issues globally

Based on the information from sources across the world, here are the top 10 interesting issues in environmental sustainability that are pr...

My popular posts over the last month ..